Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Going Solo in July

As part of this month's Stampaganza special, we've brought back our popular Solos Alphabet and Number stamp sets.

Here are some cards I made (yes, they're originals!!) using the Solos.


Something inspired me to match up a circle with one a letters, so I turned to Make It From Your Heart, Volume 4 and found design #23. Instead of cutting a piece of paper for piece C, I used the zip strip. The B&T paper and color scheme is from the Central Park creative collection.

I added a large "13" to the inside of a birthday card behind the sentiment from the March SOTM. If you missed out, I have one left!!

Be sure to complete your collection or stock up on things Poppy and Pacifica because they will be retiring at the end of August and may sell out prior to that.


The products used in these cards were:
Products are available to purchase on my website. Or, Let Me Show You How to discover your own creativity!







No comments: