Thursday, July 2, 2015

More Throwback Thursday Graduation Layouts

More celebration of Graduation season and Throwback Thursday...
in 2013 Tommy paper (still available on Studio Jcame out in the perfect colors for my son's graduation!

Layout #8 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.
Info on how I used Flip Flaps to make the announcement interactive can be found on my Facebook page.
"Liberty" die cut from Artbooking.


Notice the color I added to the white cardstock using our Spray Pen? I  previously wrote a blog post about this technique.


"Sideline Surprise" layout from Imagine. This one can be a little complicated with the angled photos. You can always change them to squares. Mine got a bit busy so I used ribbon to separate the two photos on the left pages and highlighted the action with frame shapes on the right side.

Diplomas are just rolled paper tied with Baker's Twine.

"Simple Contrast" from CherishFlip Flips on both right side photos; instead of three, I have seven photos. This layout also includes paper from Lucky, and it too is available in Studio J.


"Contrasting Elements" from Cherish
Borders cut using Art Philosophy cartridge.

Flip Flaps on the photo and the program.























No comments: