Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March Madness!

Apparently, some people think this month is all about an orange ball, but I have better ideas!!  First off, CTMH has given us a STAMPTACULAR special this month.  My Acrylix are 35% off and Stamp + Thin Cut sets are up to 60% off!


In addition to the currently available stamps, there are five new sets created just for this special, and they are also discounted! Even better, when you purchase the bundle of all five sets, you save 50%!
For even more Madness this month, I will be featuring a series of masking tips on my Tuesday Facebook posts so be sure to follow me there!  

If Masking is new to you, check out this video.  Masking is the last technique of the three featured. 



BONUS!!  The stamps featured in this video are all in the Stamptacular Sale!

Z3930 Sweet Fruit Stamp + Thin Cuts is about 25% off.
Z3764 Florals & Flutters Stamp + Thin Cuts is over 40% off.
Z3765 So Happy Together Stamp + Thin Cuts is over 40% off.



 

No comments: